Don’t miss out on these cheap Cape Verde flights! Floating in the middle of the Atlantic sea, it’s almost like a bit of the sahara broke off Africa and made its way there. Boasting excellent beaches, brilliant surfing opportunities and stunning views, you are guaranteed an amazing time.
Cheap Cape Verde Flights
The flight deal I have found you is available through my Flight Fare Finder and flights are operated by Thomson Airways for only £169 return. You can fly from either London Gatwick or from Manchester to Boa Vista (BVC). There are currently many last minute flights – so don’t worry about not finding the one for you!
Find cheap hotel deals
So you have a bit of leeway with where you fly from and how long you want to go for, which is unusual with cheap flights, so definitely make the most of it! Whilst you’re there, you’ll probably need somewhere to stay. To find cheap hotel deals I would recommend using Trivago – they tend to have the best prices and search across all hotel providers – ensuring you get the best deal!
So here you have a really easy way to escape the UK and enjoy a relaxing break on a beautiful island. Don’t miss this opportunity!
- Cape Verde Cheap Flights: Return only £169pp
- Example dates: 13th – 23rd September 2016
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Flights from Manchester for £269 pp
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Destination: Cape Verde
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on Trivago
- Check out the hotel ratings on TripAdvisor
- Entry: valid passport necessary
- Price: only £169 per person