Cape Verde, is where this holiday will take you. Floating in the middle of the Atlantic sea, it’s almost like a bit of the Sahara broke off Africa and made its way there. Boasting excellent beaches, brilliant surfing opportunities and stunning views, you are guaranteed an amazing time.
Cape Verde Cheap Flights
The deal I have found you is available through our Flight Fare Finder for only £186 return form the end of August. You can fly from either Birmingham of from Manchester to Sal (SID). There are currently many last minute flights – so don’t worry about not finding the one for you!
So you have a bit of leeway with where you fly from and how long you want to go for, which is unusual with cheap flights, so definitely make the most of it! Whilst you’re there, you’ll probably need somewhere to stay. To find cheap hotel deals I would recommend using Trivago – they tend to have the best prices and search across all hotel providers – ensuring you get the best deal!
So here you have a really easy way to escape the UK and enjoy a relaxing break on a beautiful island. Don’t miss this opportunity!
- Cape Verde Cheap Flights: Return only £186 pp (Last Minute!)
- Travel dates: Depends on availability, many dates in August and September
- Example dates: 30 August – 13 September 2016
- Travel duration: up to 14 Nights
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Manchester (£3 more pp, 31 August – 14 September)
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Destination: Cape Verde
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on Trivago
- Check out the hotel ratings on TripAdvisor
- Entry: valid passport necessary
- Price: only £186 per person