Dublin is one of the most popular city break destinations for everybody in the UK. Why? Well, it’s close, it’s affordable and it’s a really fun place to go with your friends or on a romantic getaway. It’s the perfect way for you to make the most of some amazingly cheap flights I have found!
Cheap Return Flights to Dublin from Across the UK
It’s very rare that you find flights that are the same price as each other from different points across the UK, and normally, London is cheapest. Not today! Bristol is the cheapest, with Glasgow, Leeds and Liverpool being a little more. From all of these airports you can fly to Dublin and back from just £18 per person across January and February 2017!
The flights I have found are available through my Flight Fare Finder with flights operated by Ryanair for the price above. It’s an amazing chance for you and your friends, or maybe just your loved one, to go and experience some of that famous Irish charm. Definitely a deal that you don’t want to miss out on! I included some examples below, but click on “Find lowest price” to find the cheapest flights on your favourite dates :)
Once you’ve chosen your dates, you’ll probably want to find a hotel as well; unless you’re happy sleeping on a bench. To find this I would recommend using trivago.co.uk because it’s the easiest way for you to compare prices on lots of different websites for different hotels. Price start from £36 per night and room. So just make sure that the hotel is worth its money by checking its ratings on TripAdvisor and there you go to spend a lovely break in Dublin :)
This is a great opportunity for everybody to escape for a bit and have some fun, let loose and throw caution to the wind. Don’t miss out on the cheap flights to Dublin!
- Cheap Flights to Dublin: Flights from various UK airports £18 return!
- Travel dates: various dates in November and December 2016
- Airport of departure: Bristol
- Alternative airports for £19 return: Glasgow, Leeds and Liverpool
- More airports and dates available!
- Airline: Ryanair (hand luggage only)
- Destination: Dublin, Ireland
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on trivago.co.uk or hotels.com
- Price: only £18 per person for return flights