The Canary Islands are one of the most popular destinations if you like to enjoy the sun on golden sandy beaches and swimming in clear waters. This and more you will find on the third largest island of the Canary Islands, Gran Canaria. You can say that the island is divided into 2 parts: the south is very popular amongst tourists and the area has been developed to come up to the tourists’ expectations.
Cheap Gran Canaria Flights
The flight deal I have found is available through My Flight Fare Finder for just £44 per person. These flights leave from Leeds Bradford on 3rd November 2016 and return on 10th November 2016. There are various other dates available in November, December, and into the months of 2017, however it is worth noting that the price does vary significantly. You can also change the airport to whichever one suits do, but again, prices do vary.
Check out TripAdvisor for the best things to do in Gran Canaria…besides working on your tan :)
Find cheap Hotel Deals
I suggest that you have a look at cheap and cheerful hotel deals here on trivago.co.uk or booking.com. You are free to choose from many hotels, just think about your favourite place to stay and check out the offers. So pick the hotel that takes your fancy and create your own amazing break :)
But before booking your hotel I recommend you to check out its ratings on TripAdvisor, just to avoid disappointment and to make sure that the hotel is worth your money.
Benefit from these amazingly cheap flights to Gran Canaria and look forward to your very own break and enjoy your time! :)
The hotel prices are subject to change and the price depends also on your travel dates.
Whilst you’re in Gran Canaria you don’t really need me to tell you what to do. You want to explore the coastline, enjoy the weather and just wander around. The main point of this holiday is that you have fun, enjoy yourself and let yourself relax.
- Cheap Gran Canaria flights only £44 return
- Travel dates: 3-10 November 2016
- more dates in November and December available, prices might vary
- Airport of departure: Leeds Bradford (cheapest option)
- Alternative airports: Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, London, Birmingham (all more expensive)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Destination: Gran Canaria
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on trivago.co.uk or booking.com
- Price: only £44 per person
- After following the link, check out the current lowest prices by clicking on the ‘Find Lowest Prices’ tab (as shown in the screenshot below!)