Here’s your chance to visit the land of Fire and Ice! Iceland is an incredibly beautiful country with a lot of things to do and to experience. It’s the perfect holiday destination for all of you who love being in the nature. Try to see the Northern lights (in the Winter months) or go on an exciting hiking tour or relax at the famous Blue Lagoon! It’s really up to you what you prefer to do and you have so many choices to create your very own super Iceland break.
And I’ll show you how to start your trip to Iceland :) with these amazingly cheap Iceland flight deals that I found!
Cheap Iceland Flights
I spotted these cheap Iceland flights through my Flight Fare Finder for only £44.50 return! There are many dates available and I added a few dates and airports below. So, take a look below and pick your favourite flights :)
If you need more inspiration, check out TripAdvisor for the best things to do in Iceland. If you want to book tours or excursions, then have a look at the offers on Attractiontix.co.uk and pick your favourite.
Find cheap Hotel Deals
I suggest that you have a look at cheap and cheerful hotel deals here on trivago.co.uk, booking.com orhotels.com. You are free to choose from many hotels, just think about your favourite place to stay and check out the offers. So pick the hotel that takes your fancy and create your own amazing break :)
But before booking your hotel I recommend you to check out its ratings on TripAdvisor, just to avoid disappointment and to make sure that the hotel is worth your money.
If you want to be flexible during your stay check out the prices here on carrentals.co.uk where you can find appropriate rental cars for a good price.
Benefit from these amazingly cheap Iceland flights and look forward to your very own break and enjoy your time! :)
- Cheap Iceland Flights only £44.50 return
- Example dates: 14 – 17 September 2016
- Destination: Iceland, Reykjavik
- Airline: easyJet
- Airport of departure: Bristol
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on trivago.co.uk, booking.com or hotels.com
- Check out the hotel ratings on TripAdvisor
- Find cheap airport parking on purpleparking.com
- Rental car: find cheap rental cars on carrentals.co.uk
- Please note: there’s no guarantee to see the Northern Lights during your break. This naturally occurring phenomenon is notoriously difficult to predict.
January, February and March are probably the most popular months for Northern Lights hunting :)
- Price: only £44.50 per person return