Wow! I just came across these super cheap flights to Thailand which allow you to visit stunning Bangkok for up to 12 nights! This is your chance to find yourself a great holiday to an exotic destination and to keep it on a low budget!
Cheap Flights to Bangkok from London Heathrow
There is the possibility to book this cracking flight bargain on budgetair.co.uk for only £254 per person for a round trip! However you would need to bear 2 days layover on your way to Bangkok and 1 day layover on your flight back to London Heathrow. I think that’s something you could live with, if you just remember how amazingly cheap these flights were :)
If you fancy to fly on a different date, then pick your favourite dates in March and April 2015. There are selected dates from March to April available for a little extra.
I recommend you to have a look at the deals here on trivago.co.uk to find yourself a suitable hotel bargain! Depending on your preferences you can find yourself some great bargains from only £4 per night and room!! That’s a marvellous opportunity to keep this holiday on a very low budget. But if you fancy a bit more luxury, then filter the results on Trivago and find for example really cheap 4-star and 5-star hotels.
I know how excited I get when I find a great hotel, but I suggest that you check its rating and reviews on TripAdvisor, just to make sure that your hotel is worth its money.
Enjoy your journey to Bangkok and don’t forget your camera to take many beautiful pictures. Have fun! :)
- Cheap Thailand Flights: Round trip to Bangkok only £254
- Travel dates: many dates in March and April 2015, cheapest on 13/04/2015 – 26/04/2015
- Travel duration: up to 12 nights
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- Airline: Transaero
- Destination: Bangkok
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on trivago.co.uk
- Entry: valid passport necessary
- Please note that you have 2 days layover on the outbound flight and 1 day layover on the inbound flight
- Price: only £254 per person