The sunshine state of the U.S. invites tourists all over the year to spend wonderful holidays. From Walt Disney to Sea World or to the Kennedy Space Center. There is almost everything for everyone and the ‘things-to-do’ in Florida are almost endless.
With this flight bargain on thomson.co.uk you are able to start your Florida experience in Sanford for only £229 per person. The city is located along the coast of Lake Monroe at the St. Johns River in Central Florida. It has many marinas which provide boats and ships the access to the Atlantic Ocean. Sanford has a small town rural atmosphere that comes from large number of old commercial buildings. Believe me it’s a cosy city to start your Florida holidays :) The city is about 25 miles from Orlando and 50 miles to Cape Canaveral, so no big effort to explore the area around.
Therefore I recommend you to rent a car. You can have a look here on carrentals.co.uk for appropriate rental cars.
And cheap accommodation deals can be found on trivago.co.uk. Hotel prices in Sanford start from £15 per night/per person.
- Florida: Round Trip from Newcastle for only £269
- Travel period: 23/04/2014 – 05/05/2014
- Travel duration: 12 nights
- Airport of departure: Newcastle Airport
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Destination: Florida/Sanford
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on trivago.co.uk
- Entry: valid passport necessary, furhter info on gov.uk
- Rental car: find favourable rental cars on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £269 per person