Fancy a last minute holiday to a beautiful island? Head to Jamaica with these amazingly cheap flights! Don’t miss out on the opportunity for a Winter warmer on an island full of culture, music and most importantly… sunshine!
Flights to Jamaica
The flights I have found you are available on flights.thomson.co.uk for just £279 per round trip. These flights are based on you leaving from London Gatwick on 6th Oct 2015 returning 14 Nights later on 20th Oct 2015. If you wanted to leave from Manchester airport, you could do on different dates … this would cost you £285 per round trip.
Whilst you’re in Jamaica you’ll need to find somewhere to stay, to do this I would recommend using either Trivago or hotels.com. An example of what you can find is Donway Jamaican Style Village for £54 a night.
Whilst in Montego Bay (where you fly to in Jamaica) you could definitely head to several really cool places. I always think that you have to visit a plantation whilst in Jamaica, the Croyden Plantation is really beautiful… and has some really good food too! I’d also recommend heading to the old English-style sugar plantation house called Rose Hall Great House… it’s historic and gives you an insight into the history of the country.
- Jamaica Cheap Flights: Round Trip only £279
- Travel dates: Tues 6 Oct 2015 – Tue 20 Oct 2015 / Tues 13 Oct 2015 – Tue 27 Oct 2015
- Travel duration: 14 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative Airports: Manchester or Birmingham (for an alternate price)
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Destination: Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on Trivago or hotels.com
- Entry: valid passport necessary
- Price: only £279 per person