Your Holidayguru has spotted these cheap Flights to the city that never sleeps! So get your bite from the Big Apple and start to plan your trip :) I’ve found this cheap round trip on expedia.co.uk departing from London Gatwick to New York for only £344 per person! Cracking price right?
Plan your New York trip in 2016
I suggest you to look on trivago.co.uk for appropriate hotel bargains. Certainly there will be an accommodation that comes up to your standards, so feel free to create your own New York experience. I’m sure as you’re going to save a lot of money with the flights that you’re going to find a nice hotel.
There are many flights in January 2016 available for this price. So pick your favourite dates and duration and make the most out of your New York Trip. The price includes your baggage, so you got plenty of space to buy loads of things to bring back home :)
Once you’re here in New York discover the Times Square where you can marvel at the iconic illuminated billboards and make your way to the Broadway theatre district. Just check the shows that will take place during your visit and save your tickets e.g. for Les Miserable or for Phantom of the Opera.
And for all the shopping victims amongst us: be happy to go to the 5th Avenue and stroll to Tiffany & Co (even if it’s just for window shopping… it’s totally worth it). Last but not the least visit the most famous attraction here in New York: the Statue of Liberty across the Hudson River. Doesn’t matter what you want to do here in New York, I’m sure you’re going to enjoy it!
Bookable dates are e.g.:
- 12.1. – 16.1.2016
- 14.1. – 23.1.2016
- 16.1. – 21.1.2016
- 19.1. – 23.1. 2016
- and much more…
- New York Flights: Cheap Round Trip from London Gatwick for only £344
- Travel period: many dates in January 2016, example 12/01/2016 – 23/01/2016
- Travel duration: depends on your dates
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Norwegian Airline
- Baggage included (check details below)
- Destination: New York
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on trivago.co.uk
- Entry: valid passport and visa necessary. Further info on gov.uk
- Price: only £344 per person