Did you know that over 140 languages are spoken in Toronto? Yes, this city is famous for its diversity, be it in culture, architecture, entertainment or sights. And I have a deal for you that’s perfect for exploring all that the city has to offer!
Book your Toronto Holiday today!
You’ll be living in the fantastic Elliott House (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) and I can guarantee it’s an amazing place to stay on your Toronto Holiday! It’s a non-smoking hotel, so you don’t have to worry! And also, remember to get your cameras ready, as this hotel has free WiFi at your disposal, so you can keep taking photos to send to your jealous friends and family back home! It’s located pretty close to many attractions including Budapest Park, Roncesvalles Village, and of course the Canadian National Exhibition, which you shouldn’t miss out on!
- Toronto Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £405 pp!
- Travel dates: 11-18 January 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative Airports: Choose your own! (More expensive and longer flight times!)
- Hotel: Elliott House
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 73 reviews
- Destination: 3 miles to city center
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: find average transfer prices here
- Price: only £405 per person based on 2 adults sharing
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.