Alicante is busy all year round, thanks to the influx of tourism, long waterfront and plenty to do on offer. There’s so much to do in Alicante, why not visit the Guadalest Valley, the Castle of Santa Barbara or the Explanada de Espana? I know you’re there to enjoy the sun, but you don’t have to spend ALL of your time in the pool and the sea… although that does sound like the life ;)
Book your Alicante Break today!
You’ll be staying in the amazing 4* Palm Beach Hotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor + GreenLeaders Gold) and I can guarantee it’s a brilliant place to spend your time during your Alicante Family Break! It has wheelchair access and there are non-smoking as well as family rooms. The hotel itself is surrounded by tropical gardens about 700m from the Levante Beach! So it’s your choice between using one of the two pools in the hotel, or the massive pool outside (i.e. the sea ;) ) Food is also a plus point, and you’ll be provided with a daily breakfast, so make the most of it, it has to last you till lunch/dinner! Many restaurants are located nearby the hotel, so definitely go and explore them! This includes Paradiso, Duetto and China Garden!
I found this deal on Expedia!
- Alicante Family Break: 4 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £236 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Expedia!
- Travel dates: 10-14 February 2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Newcastle
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: 4* Palm Beach Hotel
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1959 reviews + GreenLeaders Gold
- Location: Outskirts (East) of Benidorm
- Destination: Alicante, Spain
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer not included. Check your options here
- Price: only £236 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!