Las Ramblas? Gothic Quarter? Sagrada Familia? All sound familiar to you? That’s because they’re all in one of the best and most beautiful cities in Europe: Barcelona! You’ll be in a great location if you want to explore the city itself as well… there’s a brilliant transport network in the city, and you’re not far from anything anyway. So you can fit in a bit of Spanish food, experience the nightlife and just see what you can up to in the city :) There’s a reason it’s such a successful tourist destination… so make the most of it!
Book your 4* Barcelona Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Silken Diagonal Barcelona (4/5 on TripAdvisor) and I guarantee it’s the best place to stay on your Barcelona Break. Not only is there a pool, a bar and a lounge, there is also room service, so no matter wherever you are in the hotel, the service is always gonna be top-notch! There’s also a restaurant at the hotel called the Restaurante Piano, where you can indulge in an evening meal in case you don’t want to go into town to look for a place to eat!
I found this deal on Expedia!
- Barcelona Break: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £147 pp
- Provider: Book this deal on Expedia!
- Example travel dates: 10-12 April 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of Departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Silken Diagonal Barcelona
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1925 reviews
- Hotel location: Poblenou
- Destination: Barcelona, Spain
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included, find options here
- Price: only £147 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any questions, please contact the provider directly!