The volcanic islands of Cape Verde form a stunning landscape that’s hard to beat. A group of silent giants rise from the stormy waters of the Atlantic and each offers unique opportunities for exploration and adventure.
Book your Cape Verde Holiday today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4-star Sol Dunas Resort (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor), and I guarantee that it’s a fantastic place to stay on your Cape Verde Holiday! It has only just recently been opened and so does not yet have a TripAdvisor rating, but when it receives one, I know it’s gonna be high! Its location is ideal: Just a couple of minutes walk from the beach, this hotel has 3 pools and so I don’t think you’ll ever get bored! The deal I’ve found you is for two adults, and so you guys can explore the bars, of which there are 4, as well as the luxury spa which you don’t want to miss out on! There are also free WiFi zones, so don’t forget to take as many photos as you can to send to your jealous friends and family back home! (Also remember to take photos of the food, as an All-inclusive deal is hard to come by these days!)
I found this deal on Thomson!
- Cape Verde: 7 Nights incl. 4* All-inclusive Hotel, Flights, Luggage & Transfers only £568 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked through Thomson
- Travel dates: 26 January – 2 February 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Glasgow
- Alternative Airports: Gatwick (£635 pp), Birmingham (£659 pp), Bristol (£616 pp)
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hand and hold luggage included
- Hotel: 4* Sol Dunas Resort
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 228 reviews
- Destination: Sal, Cape Verde
- Meals: All Inclusive
- Airport transfer in Cape Verde: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £568 per person based on 2 adults sharing