The sun is coming out for you in Cyprus this September! Of course you’ll be enjoying the sun and the sand, but there’s so much more on offer on this fantastic island. Considering you have 7 nights to explore, you have lots of time to go and see the cultural and historical sights! The Pafos Archeological Site is a must-see, as well as the Selimiye Mosque and Kyrenia Castle amongst other things, so remember to fit these things into your itinerary!
Book your Cyprus Holiday today!
For a week you’ll be staying at the 4* Avlida Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor), and it’s the perfect place to stay on your Cyprus Holiday! You and a loved one are gonna love that, yes, there is a pool! But as well as this, you’ll be eating on a half-board basis in the restaurant, and you could also go to the bar and lounge afterwards! After all that eating, you may need to burn off the calories, so luckily there’s also a fitness center and a workout room! There’s also airport transportation, and the hotel also has wheelchair access, I guarantee that the service is amazing!
I found this deal on Loveholidays!
- 4* Cyprus Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Half Board & Flights only £295 pp
- Travel dates: 15th September – 22nd September 2016
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick (Thomson Airways)
- Alternative airports: Manchester (£385) , Birmingham (£445)
- Hotel: 4-star Avlida Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 809 reviews
- Destination: Paphos, Cyprus
- Meals: Half Board
- Airport transfer (extra costs): Shuttle transfer from £48.
- Hold luggage (extra costs): Add up to two 20 kg bags for £45 per bag.
- This holiday is ATOL Protected
- Price: only £295 per person based on 2 adults sharing