Destination: Dublin! Head to the bustling Irish capital at the start of November! You can easily reach the city centre of Dublin and there wander through the typical Irish pubs and visit Dublin’s iconic landmarks. Whether it’s a walk in Stephen’s Green or a stroll in the Dublin Castle, the beautiful Irish capital will enchant you with its history and cheerful nature.
Book your Dublin Break today!
You’ll be staying in the brilliant 4* Louis Fitzgerald (4/5 on TripAdvisor) and I can guarantee it’s a wonderful place to stay on your Dublin Break! It’s a wheelchair access hotel, and there is a restaurant, bar/lounge and fitness center at your disposal! However, as you’re only here for 4 nights, I’d recommend going to visit the city itself rather than staying around the hotel even though it does look amazing!
- Dublin Break: 4 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £164 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel period: 1-5 November 2016
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: Pick your own, though prices may vary!
- Destination: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Louis Fitzgerald
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1011 reviews
- Location: 5.5 miles to city center
- Board basis: Non-inclusive
- Airport transfer: Check options here
- Price Breakdown:
- Price: only £164 per person based on two adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!