I’ve found this fantastic deal for you to the wonderful island of Madeira! If you’re first and foremost looking for the sun, you’ve come to the right place! There are not only stunning views, but also beautiful sights that you can go and visit! Museums, galleries, markets, bazaars, parks and religious sights are just a few of the things on offer in Madeira for those who want the full cultural experience. Madeira is officially an autonomous region of Portugal, made up of 4 islands located off the Northwest coast of Africa. Known for the wine named after the island and its unusual tropical climate, it continues to be the ideal holiday destination for explorers, families, singles and couples alike – there’s a little something for everyone!
Book your Machico Break today!
You’ll be staying in the amazing 4* Dom Pedro Baia Club (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) and I know you’re gonna love staying there on your Machico Break! It’s located on the beachfront, so just roll out of bed and enjoy the sea! In the hotel itself there is a pool, a restaurant, a bar/lounge and a tennis court! I know you’re there to just relax, but you can still make the most of the sporting and wellness facilities! And remember the free WiFi… which in turn means you should bring your cameras, so you can send photos to your jealous friends and family back home!
I found this deal on Expedia!
- Machico Break: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £225 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Expedia!
- Travel dates: 13-20 January 2017
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Monarch
- Hotel: 4* Dom Pedro Baia Club
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 579 reviews
- Destination: Funchal (FNC)
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Offered by hotel, contact provider!
- Price: only £225 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!