If you haven’t ticked Valencia off your bucket list yet, now is the time to book your Valencia Break! This city has so much to offer, yet it is sometimes overlooked because of the popularity of other Spanish cities such as Barcelona and Madrid. It’s time to put Valencia back on the map! It has converted an old riverbed into a modern metropolis, mainly in the form of the the City of Arts and Sciences (Ciudad de las artes y las ciencias)! The cathedral, the gardens and the markets are all must-see sights, and the museums are also fantastic if you want the cultural experience!
Book your Valencia Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Eurostars Gran Valencia (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s the best place to stay on your Valencia Break! Not only is there a pool, there’s also a restaurant and a bar/lounge! And in case you eat too much… there’s of course a fitness center with a gym/workout room, so to be honest you could just stay in the hotel if you wanted! But I would recommend going out to see the fantastic sights of Valencia! When you do come back from a day of exploring, remember that you have free WiFi at your disposal. So take as many photos and videos as you can to send to your jealous friends and family back home!
- Valencia Break: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £129 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel dates: 5-8 November 2016
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative Airports: Choose your own! (Prices vary)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Accommodation: 4* Eurostars Gran Valencia
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 706 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 1.6 miles from Valencia Cathedral
- Destination: Valencia
- Meals: Breakfast
- Transfers not included, check options here
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £129 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!