Vietri sul Mare is a popular tourist destination as it’s a convenient place to start the Amalfi Coast drive. It is the first (or last) town on the Amalfi Coast and inhabitants like to call it “The First Pearl of the Amalfi”, claiming that the Amalfi begins at Vietri, which is just west of Salerno. The town is also is the origin of dishes, flowerpots, vases and tiles found in restaurants, hotels and homes throughout the Amalfi area. Production dates back to Roman times, but it took off on an industrial scale in the 16th and 17th centuries!
Book your Amalfi Break today!
You’ll be staying in the amazing 5* Raito Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) located just 0.7 miles from the city center! The best thing about this hotel, is that an in-room massage is available! There’s also room service and a minibar, premium bedding and turn-down service! You’ll also have a private bathroom, shower, bathrobes and slippers, as well as air-conditioning. There’s also free WiFi so you’ll be able to stay in touch with friends and family back home! Now to the more fun part: there’s an outdoor and indoor pool, as well as a restaurant and bar, and don’t forget the free newspaper each morning! You’ll also receive a full breakfast in the morning to get you ready for your day of exploring!
- Amalfi Break: 2 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £160.50 pp
- Travel dates: 11-13 October 2016
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative Airports: London Gatwick
- Hotel: 5* Hotel Raito
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 784 reviews
- Destination: Amalfi
- Airport transfer: find average transfer prices here
- Price: only £160.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing