Athens has long been famous around the world. Whether it’s the Parthenon, the history of the Ancient Greeks or the philosophers that you know about, you will definitely have heard of it. This deal gives you the chance to explore Athens in its entirety. Whilst you are staying here the things you should do really are the ones that you would come up with on your own. The Ancient Agora is where I would recommend beginning your trip. It epitomises the history of Athens, dating back to Socrates and Plato the excavated buildings you will find there are absolutely phenomenal. This is the best way for you to gain an insight into what formed this phenomenal city.
Book your Athens Break today!
You’ll be staying at the amazing 5* Electra Palace Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s a brilliant place to stay on your Athens Break! Classical in its architecture and design, it merges perfectly into its surroundings, and the hotel’s elegant luxury is complemented by the stunning views of the Acropolis that can be enjoyed from the rooftop restaurant and pool! Before sunset, if you want to stay around the hotel, then there’s a spa as well as fitness center that you can make the most of. However I would definitely recommend that you go see the local sites. Apart from the Acropolis of course, the Folklore Museum and Jewish Museum are great places to go and visit!
- Athens Break: 4 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £277 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel period: 12-16 January 2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: Pick your own, though prices may vary!
- Destination: Athens, Greece
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* Electra Palace Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2578 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 0.3 miles to Acropolis (city center)
- Board basis: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Check options here
- Price Breakdown:
- Price: only £277 per person based on two adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!