Bali is one of the many holiday destinations that we regard as an exotic paradise … well, I don’t think we’re wrong. It’s absolutely stunning, and this deal gives you the chance to see it for a good price, but also in style.
Book your Bali Break today!
You’ll be staying at the amazing 5* Mantra Sakala Resort & Beach (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence), and I can guarantee that it’s a fantastic place to stay on your Bali Break! It’s located on a pristine beachfront on the southeastern coast of Bali and not too far from the airport! There are also 2 swimming pools, so I don’t think you’ll find any reason to complain about not being able to relax! On top of this, there’s a spa, a fitness center, gym and workout room! If that’s too much exercise for you, then go over to the bar or lounge and chill out a bit with a cocktail or three :) Last but not least, don’t forget that there’s free WiFi, so you’ll be able to keep in touch with your jealous friends and family back home, so send them as many photos as you can!
- Bali: 9 Nights incl. 5* Hotel & Flights only £794.50
- Travel dates: 13-24th March 2017
- Length of stay: 9 Nights in Hotel (+ 2 overnight flights)
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- Airline: Qatar Airways
- Make sure you look through the flights and look for the one I found for you in the screenshot below! (The flight times are the more convenient, even if slightly more expensive!) Both the outbound and inbound flights stop off at Doha.
- Hotel: 5* Mantra Sakala Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 446 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Tanjung Benoa, Bali
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, can be provided by the hotel or find more transfer prices here
- Price: only £794.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing