Daydreaming about the heavenly island of Bali is nice, but I bet you’d prefer to actually walk on the warm, golden sand and feel the sea waves on your skin as you let your eyes wander across the incredible landscapes. Sure, there are many amazing beaches on Bali where you can just relax in the sun and let your worries disappear, but it’s also worth exploring the culture and lifestyle. The Balinese are some of the nicest people – you’ll spot it immediately from their big smiles and light sense of humour. This island in Indonesia truly has everything you’d need for a holiday so just make that first step and book the holiday you’ve always dreamed of! I have something that’ll help you…
Book your Bali Holiday today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 5* Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence), and it’s the perfect place to stay on your Bali Holiday! It’s basically a heavenly paradise for those of you that haven’t been there or heard of it… It’s situated against the stunning backdrop of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean. For $10 million, it was refurbished in 2011, and now guests are able to enjoy enriching and unrivaled experiences. There’s a pool, a hot tub, and a fitness center with a gym and workout room just in case you feel like exercising! (The food in Bali is fantastic so you might need to burn off some calories ;) ) Don’t forget the free WiFi, so you’ll be able to keep in touch with your friends and family back home!
I found this deal on Expedia!
- Bali: 9 Nights incl. 5* Hotel & Flights only £780 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Expedia!
- Travel dates: 9-19 March 2017
- Length of stay: 9 Nights (+ 1 overnight flight)
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- Airline: China Southern Airlines
- Hotel: 5* Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1637 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Bali
- Meals: None included
- Price: only £780 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, please contact the provider directly!