Heard so much about Mykonos but never had the chance to go? Don’t worry, because the time has come! I’ve found you a fantastic deal which you will not want to miss out on! There’s more than just sun on the Greek islands including museums, monasteries and beautiful architecture! Definitely check out the Panagia Paraportiani, Mykonos’ most famous church, which is comprised of four small chapels and another upper storey reached by an exterior staircase. Also remember to go to Little Venice, where the sea laps up to the edge of a row of restaurants and bars! After you’ve seen all the sights that you want to see in town, go to the Mykonos windmills, whose beauty and charm will capture your imagination!
Book your Luxury Mykonos Break today!
You’ll be staying in the brilliant 5* Mykonos Princess (5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s an awe-inspiring place if you’re looking for an unforgettable Luxury Mykonos Break! You’ll be living in the Superior Room, which comes with a balcony overlooking the sea! This hotel has top-of-the-range service too, and you’ll get a bath robe as well as 24 hour room service should you wish to order anything! The rainfall shower is just perfect considering it’s gonna be hot hot hot outside! You’ll be able to cool down by jumping into the outdoor pool anyway, so don’t worry about that :)
- Luxury Mykonos Break: 3 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £247.50 pp
- Provider: Book this deal using Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel dates: 13-16 May 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Hotel: 5* Mykonos Princess Hotel
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 187 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Mykonos, Greece
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Mykonos not included, check options here
- There’s an airport shuttle to and from the hotel, but please contact the hotel to find out more about this!
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £247.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.