Marrakesh is a city like no other, with its hot and heady souk markets, intricate architecture, spacious gardens, hidden magical Riads, and cuisine that cannot be rivalled – it’s sure to be at the top of anyone’s bucket list. I found this deal on Loveholidays, where you and the family could be enjoying 7 Nights of real 5* luxury with return flights from Liverpool.. for only £288 per person! What?!
Your Marrakesh Family Break
You’ll be staying in the 5* Be Live Family Aqua Fun Marrakech (4/5 on TripAdvisor) and I can guarantee that you and the kids are all gonna love it! Not only are there 17 swimming pools (yes, 17!), 15 of them being outside, there are also 58 water slides, a Rafting River and a Wave Pool. Also at your disposal, there’ll be a fully equipped fitness room (not for kids!), tennis courts, a football courts and mini golf which is great for the whole family! After the kids are sleeping, you’ll also be able to go to the disco located in the resort! Also remember that there’s free WiFi, so you’ll be able to send photos back home to your jealous friends and family who are stuck in the cold! I can also guarantee that you won’t go hungry, as you’ll have the all-inclusive option, i.e. three full meals a day all included!
- Marrakesh Family Break: 7 Nights incl. 5* All-inclusive Hotel, Waterpark & Flights only £288 pp
- Travel dates: 25 November – 2 December 2016
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Liverpool (Budget Airline)
- Alternative airports: Gatwick (EasyJet), Stansted (Budget Airline)
- Hotel: Be Live Family Aqua Fun Marrakech
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2268 reviews
- Destination: Menara
- Meals: All-inclusive
- Airport transfer: Private transfer from £45. Shuttle transfer from £48.
- Hold luggage: Add up to four 15 kg bags for £36 per bag.
- This holiday is ATOL Protected
- Price: only £288 per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing