Heard so much about Mykonos but never had the chance to go? Don’t worry, because the time has come! I’ve found you a fantastic deal which you will not want to miss out on! There’s more than just sun on the Greek islands including museums, monasteries and beautiful architecture! Definitely check out the Panagia Paraportiani, Mykonos’ most famous church, which is comprised of four small chapels and another upper storey reached by an exterior staircase. Also remember to go to Little Venice, where the sea laps up to the edge of a row of restaurants and bars! After you’ve seen all the sights that you want to see in town, go to the Mykonos windmills, whose beauty and charm will capture your imagination!
Create your own luxury Mykonos Break!
You’ll be living in the 5* Nissaki hotel (5/5 on TripAdvisor), just 0.1 miles from the city center, and it’s the perfect place to stay on your Mykonos Break! It overlooks the Psarou Beach, so you won’t miss out on any of the beautiful views of the sea. It’s also extremely close to Agia Anna Beach and Paranga Beach. There’s a pool, a poolside bar, a restaurant, and a cafe, so you’ll definitely not get bored in the hotel! You also won’t go hungry, as you’ll receive free breakfast each morning, so fill yourself up before sightseeing!
I put this deal together using Trivago and our Flight Fare Finder! Book today before someone else grabs it! You need to book hotel and flights separately, so please make sure that both hotel and flights are available. Free airport shuttle service is available on request!
- Mykonos Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £331 pp
- Travel dates: 19-22 October 2016
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: EasyJet + Aeagean Airlines
- Accommodation: 5-star Hotel Nissaki
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 766 reviews
- Location: Platis Yialos, 0.1 miles to city center
- Destination: Mykonos
- Meals: Breakfast
- Transfers: Free airport shuttle (available on request)
- Hotel and Flights need to be booked separately. Make sure both are available on your favourite dates!
- Price quoted includes your stay in an executive room. More room options available:
- Junior Suite: £484 total
- Superior Suite or Honeymoon Suite: £622 total
- Executive Suite, Jetted Tub: £802 total
- Grand Suite, Suite (Elegant): £1,076 total
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £331 per person based on 2 adults sharing