When you reach Porto it feels like you’ve just entered heaven! The bridges linking layers upon layers of houses and shops are beautifully built and you can’t do anything but admire them! If you want to see more than just the views, there are plenty of opportunities to do so! Ribeira is an area pulsating with history, so don’t forget to go to the Museu da Misericórdia and the Igreja da Misericórdia, an ornate church which is a must-see!
Book your Porto Break today!
- Porto Break: 5 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £214.50 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel dates: 6-11 January 2017
- Length of stay: 5 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Hotel: 5* HF Ipanema Park
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1003 reviews
- Location: 1.1 miles from city center
- Destination: Porto
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included, find average transfer prices here
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £214.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.