If you missed the chance to travel to Warsaw then do it with this deal! The capital of Poland is a city for everyone’s taste and a bustling metropolis.
Book your 5* Warsaw Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 5* Regent Warsaw (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) and it has everything you need for a fantastic Warsaw Break! First and foremost… pets are allowed! So bring your dog! You’ll also have a pool, spa, restaurant, bar/lounge, fitness centre and hot tub at your disposal!
You should definitely stroll over the streets of the old town that has become a UNESCO World Heritage Site and that is the centre of attractions for all globetrotters. Stay in cosy cafés and see many musical and theatrical performances in the open-air galleries. The landmark of Warsaw is the 231m high palace of culture that you should definitely visit. You can explore numerous palaces, churches and synagogues, but also historical monuments such as the grave of the unknown soldier or the Warsaw Ghetto Memorial.
- Warsaw Break: 2 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £115.50 pp
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak!
- Travel dates: 7 – 9 February 2017
- More dates in February available!
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative airports: Birmingham, Belfast, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, Bristol, London Stansted, East Midlands, Aberdeen, Newcastle
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* Regent Warsaw
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 785 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Warsaw, Poland
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £115.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
How to book this deal:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.