European capitals are filled with history, culture and stunning architecture, but the city of Budapest offers a bit of pampering as well. With a spa on every corner and plenty of opportunity for shopping, sightseeing and relaxation, this city is your perfect destination for a city break! It has often been compared to Paris; the atmosphere is suspiciously romantic and delightfully full of excitement. Boasting monuments reflecting not only its own culture, but also the cultures of those who have settled there over the years. This deal gives you a really good opportunity to go and discover exactly what this phenomenal city is like.
Book your Budapest Citybreak today!
Fun Fact!: Budapest was originally two separate cities, Buda and Pest. They were unified in 1873 to become one bigger city, but by that point had developed their own sense of style, hence the differences that you will notice that still remain today! Which is why if you’re looking for the exciting atmosphere you should head to Pest.
You’ll be staying in the amazing 4* City Inn (4/5 on TripAdvisor) and I can guarantee it’s a fantastic place to stay on your Budapest Citybreak! It’s a non smoking hotel, and there’s also wheelchair access! There’s a bar/lounge at your disposal, so make the most of this amenity in the evenings… remember to bring a pack of cards!
- Budapest Citybreak: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £86.50 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal using Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel dates: 7-10 January 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Hotel: 4* City Inn
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 330 reviews
- Destination: Budapest, Hungary
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Budapest not included, check options here
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £86.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.