When you reach Porto it feels like you’ve just entered heaven! The bridges linking layers upon layers of houses and shops are beautifully built and you can’t do anything but admire them! If you want to see more than just the views, there are plenty of opportunities to do so! Penafiel is the gateway to the Ribiera del Duero wine region, which makes it a wonderful base for getting to know the region’s celebrated wines. There are so many great places to visit in the area, including Castillo de Penafiel, Plaza del Coso, Legaris, Protos, Matarromera and Conventos de Las Claras and de San Pablo!
Book your Penafiel Break today!
You’ll be staying in the awesome Quinta da Moura (5/5 on Airbnb out of 48 reviews) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love it on your Penafiel Break! This amazing country house, and the hosts themselves, will make you feel right at home! You’ll be able to interact with their farm animals and there’s also a 12 metre-long pool from which you’ll have a great view of the Douro River! You’ll also have a fully equipped kitchen which comes with a wood stove! Two bathrooms are available, and one with a hot-tub, so you and your 3 friends are gonna absolutely love it!
- Penafiel Break: 5 Nights incl. Apartment, Jacuzzi, Pool & Flights only £308.75 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Airbnb and using my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel period: 12-17 March 2017
- Length of stay: 5 Nights
- Airport of departure: Luton (return to Gatwick)
- Destination: Porto
- Airline: EasyJet
- Accommodation: Quinta da Moura
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 48 reviews
- Location: Penafiel, Porto
- Board basis: Self-catering
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £308.75 per person based on 4 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
How to book this deal:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.