Want to whisk your family away next summer but funds looking a little low after the Christmas and New Year holidays? Have no fear, they don’t call me the HolidayGuru for nothing! ;-)
Check out this 9 Night Algarve deal I found on Expedia, where you could be enjoying an All-Inclusive 4* Hotel with return flights from Manchester.. for only £196 per person!! For 2 adults and 2 children, I can’t believe how good this deal is!
Your Algarve Family Holiday Deal
You will be staying at the Clube Humbria, (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) situated in the traditional fishing village of Olhos d’Agua and just 4km from Albufeira – far enough to get a good nights sleep but close enough to enjoy the hustle and bustle! It is also just 800 metres from the beach – so plenty of opportunities for water sports.
- Algarve Family Holiday: 9 Nights incl. All Inclusive 4* Hotel & Flights only £196
- Travel dates: Mon 18 April 2016 – Wed 27 April 2016
- Length of stay: 9 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Clube Humbria
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 282 reviews
- Destination: Algarve, Portugal
- Meals: All Inclusive
- Airport transfer: Find appropriate transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £196 per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour. You’ll find for example cheap tickets for the Blue Lagoon in Iceland and PortAventura in Salou.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)