Always wanted to head to the Algarve but put off by the hefty prices? Well, you can say ‘Adeus!’ to England and ‘Bom dia!’ to the Algarve with this fabulously priced Expedia deal I found – 7 Nights in a 4* Hotel including return flights.. for only £139 per person!
Your Algarve, Portugal Holiday Package Deal
You will be staying in the 4* Vitor’s Village Hotel, (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 290 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) located on a quiet and picturesque hilltop in Ferragudo, where you can enjoy stunning panoramic views of the Arade River. Don’t worry about missing out though, the hotel offers a free shuttle bus to the surrounding Atlantic beaches – perfect! There are two pools on offer – a deep pool and a shallower version – or perhaps, a game of billiards or table tennis is more your style?
Your double or twin room will include a modern interior, a satellite TV and a furnished balcony with views of the garden or pool area. Although this deal is self catering, you could enjoy a meal or two in the onsite restaurant, which serves a mixture of Portuguese and international cuisine at an additional cost – there is also a terrace bar where you can enjoy your favourite cocktail whilst you watch the sun set. Bliss!
- Algarve, Portugal: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £139
- Travel dates: Sat 12 March 2016 – Sat 19 March 2016
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Edinburgh
- alternative airports: Available at an added cost
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Vitor’s Village
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 290 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Algarve, Portugal
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £139 per person based on 2 adults sharing