Take the reins next March and jet off on your own to the sunny and beautiful Algarve, in the south of Portugal for only £282 altogether! I found this brilliant deal on onthebeach.co.uk and it includes return flights from Edinburgh and 7 nights in a super central hotel, with all inclusive board.
The Algarve is a great holiday destination with a little something for everyone, and thousands of holidaymakers jet here every year looking for sun, sand and relaxation so don’t worry about feeling alone, you’re all in the same boat! ;-)
Your Algarve Single Traveller Holiday Package
You will be staying in the Terrace Club (4/5 on TripAdvisor) for 7 nights all-inclusive, which is conveniently located just 350 metres from Praia da Nossa Senhora da Rocha. This stunning coastline is perfect for exploring, on foot, with rental bikes or by renting you own car. Terrace Club is just 2.5km from Armação de Pêra’s Fishermans’ Beach, and Faro Airport is just 50 minutes’ drive by car.
Each apartment offers an open plan kitchen and dining area, and guests have full use of the large outdoor pool. There is also an onsite coffee shop, lush garden and buffet restaurant for guests to relax in.
- Algarve Single Traveller: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £282
- Travel dates: Tue 1 March 2016 – Tue 8 March 2016
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 15°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 17°C
- Airport of departure: Edinburgh
- alternative airports: Available at an added cost
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Terrace Club
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 501 reviews
- Destination: Faro, Portugal
- Meals: All Inclusive
- Airport transfer: Not included, shuttle service £20.63 return / taxi £104.69 return – available as an added extra
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £282 per person based on 1 adult travelling