All-inclusive Bodrum summer holidays often see you paying through the nose for something that isn’t really worth your time. Well I can tell you that this one week offer, for two people that I came across on Expedia is most definitely a holiday that will see you get your money’s worth. If you’re looking to have a June to remember, then jet off on a fabulous all-inclusive Bodrum holiday in Turkey this year.
7 Night All-Inclusive Bodrum Holiday Including All-Inclusive 4* Hotel And Flights
Your luxurious, all inclusive resort is located in the beautiful city of Bodrum just along the southern Turkish coastline. It has a rating of 4/5 on TripAdvisor. Not surprisingly, the most fun night out in the area is an Irish bar called Temple Bar that does delicious cocktails. If you’re looking for a more authentic experience, visit the stunning Castle of St. Peter for a tour or take a stroll down the beautiful Palmarina.
The resort you’ll be staying in (pictured below) is the stunning Costa Bitezhan Hotel. It is in a perfect location with the beautiful blue beach waters in sight from your hotel. The flights for this deal will go from Glasgow International to Bodrum, and although transfers aren’t included it’s easy to get to you hotel – check your options here.
This really is a fantastic offer and definitely will be worth every cent of your hard-earned pounds; something every holiday goer wants more than anything. Follow the link below to book your bargain all-inclusive Bodrum holiday today.
- All-Inclusive Bodrum: 7 Nights incl. All-Inclusive 4* Hotel and Flights only £311
- Travel period: Monday 8th June to Monday 15th June
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 25°C
- Water temperature during stay: 22°C
- Airport of departure: Glasgow International
- Destination: Bodrum
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: Costa Bitezhan Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 8 reviews & Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Bodrum, Turkey
- Board basis: All Inclusive
- Airport transfer: Not included, check your options here
- Price: only £311 per person based on two adults sharing