Amsterdam is at the top of many people’s bucket lists without a doubt – with its winding canals, stunning unique architecture, museums, cafes, bustling nightlife, festivals, and friendly locals – it’s perfect for a city break! I found this amazing deal for 2 people for 3 nights for only £178 per person! Whether its a romantic break for two, or 2 crazy days with your best friend – you’re the boss with this deal.
Book your Amsterdam Break today!
You’ll be staying at the fantastic Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Greenleaders Bronze), and I can guarantee that it’s the best place to stay on your Amsterdam Break! It comes equipped with a bar, lounge, as well as accessible rooms and non-smoking rooms. Don’t forget that it’s also a pet-friendly hotel, so bring your dog along with you and I’m sure they’ll enjoy the experience! The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein, and you have 2 Nights here, so that’s definitely enough time to see everything you want!
I found this deal on Expedia!
- Amsterdam: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £178 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Expedia!
- Travel dates: 13-16 March 2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Belfast
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2365 reviews + Greenleaders Bronze
- Location: 0.7 miles from city centre
- Destination: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Meals: None
- Airport transfer: Not included, check options here
- Price: only £178 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!