Explore the capital of the Netherlands with this brilliant deal I found on Groupon – 2 Nights in a P&O Cabin and 1 Night in a beautiful Amsterdam hotel (dependant on dates chosen) including a complimentary canal cruise. With its vibrant nightlife, laid back culture and intricate web of canals throughout the Dutch city, Amsterdam is definitely a destination on everyone’s bucket list!
Your Amsterdam City Break Package
Each hotel chosen includes modern decor, flat screen TV’s, complimentary Wi-Fi and en suite facilities, meaning your stay is nothing short of relaxing. You won’t be without something to do whilst you stay in the city, such as infamous Rijksmuseum or Van Gogh Museum, or perhaps if the weather’s on your side, the beautiful and spacious Vondelpark is ideal for a mid afternoon stroll. This deal includes a mini canal cruise where you can enjoy all the sights Amsterdam has to offer, from the comfort of a canal boat. Don’t forget to rent bikes during your stay, as the centre of Amsterdam is pedestrianised and the city is knows for its eco-friendly status.
- Amsterdam: 3 Nights incl. Ferry, Hotel & Canal Cruise from £75
- Travel dates: Valid for departure on specified dates between October 2015 – March 2016
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Port of departure: Hull
- Ferry company: P&O
- Hotel: 2 Nights in P&O ferry cabin, 1 Night in either Dutch Design Hotel Artemis / Park Plaza Vondelpark / Hampshire Hotel – The Manor Amsterdam
- Destination: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Meals: None included
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £75 per person based on 2 adults sharing