Just in case you needed an excuse to visit Amsterdam.. this is it! 2 Nights in the Dutch capital over Valentine’s Weekend including a unbelievable Hotel and return flights from Liverpool – for only £202 per person!
Your Amsterdam City Break Deal
You will be staying at the super cool, super chic (what isn’t in Amsterdam!?) Hotel The Exchange (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) a playful, ‘fashion’ hotel located in the centre of Amsterdam. Rooms are a mix of trend and comfort, and as you can see by the pictures below, your stay in Amsterdam is bound to be unique!
In your basic double room, you can expect to enjoy a flat screen satellite TV, modern ensuite bathroom with bath tub or shower, and a separate seating area. The Exchange also boasts a 24-hour reception, Wi-Fi throughout, ticket service, tour desk and you can enjoy breakfast all day in the Stock restaurant, at an added cost. Amsterdam Central Station is only 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel, and also from the shopping street Kalverstraat and the Nine Streets area. The Jordaan district and Anne Frank’s house are also in the close vicinity. Getting about the Dutch capital isn’t a problem however, as trains, trams and metros run regularly over the city.
- Amsterdam Valentine’s Weekend: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £202
- Travel dates: Fri 12 Feb 2016 – Sun 14 Feb 2016
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 4°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 6°C
- Airport of departure: Liverpool
- alternative airports: Available at an added cost
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Hotel The Exchange
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 826 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £30 – £35 (rome2rio.com)
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £202 per person based on 2 adults sharing