Amsterdam is a city sure to be at the top of everyone’s bucket list.. and not without good reason. Whether its the winding canals, friendly citizens, great local delicacies (I recommend the Stroopwafels!) or the beautiful architecture, you will never be without something to do, see and try in this fabulous city.
Your Amsterdam City Break Package Deal
You will be staying at the super chic WestCord Art Hotel Amsterdam (4/5 on TripAdvisor + GreenLeaders Platinum) for 2 nights, on a self catering basis. This gorgeous and unique hotel is situated on the edge of the historic centre and just a 5 minute drive from the A10 motorway. It is also situated just 1.5km from Westerpark, where you can find a multitude of restaurants, cafes and shops – the business park of Westpoort is also nearby.
I stayed at this hotel myself and you can read all about my experience and what is actually included in the hotel, in my blog post here. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! :-)
- Amsterdam: 2 Nights incl. Art Hotel & Flights only £119
- Travel dates: Mon 9 May 2016 – Wed 11 May 2016
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Belfast
- alternative airports: Available at an added cost
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: WestCord Art Hotel Amsterdam
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,530 reviews + GreenLeaders Platinum
- Destination: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: None included, average taxi price £30 – £35 (rome2rio.com)
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £119 per person based on 2 adults sharing
If you’re looking for the cheapest flights on your favourite dates check out my Flight Fare Finder. This tool compares all providers to each other and shows you where you can book the cheapest price for your flights.
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour. You’ll find for example cheap tickets for the Blue Lagoon in Iceland and PortAventura in Salou.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)