Fancy a holiday somewhere a little out of the ordinary? Want to stay somewhere special without breaking the bank? I put this deal together through trivago.co.uk and ryanair.com and it’s super unique – it’s not everyday a holiday package for 14 nights in the Azores is this low priced! Known for its speckled history and unique flora and fauna, the Azores is a destination not many people can say they’ve visited; now however there’s no reason not to with this amazing deal – only £294 per person for 2 people!
Your Azores Holiday Deal
You will be staying at the tranquill Casa da Ilha (4.5/5 on Tripadvisor) a trendy and specious guest house located in the city of Ponte Delgada – just 5 minutes walk from Forno da Cal beach. This package includes a 14 night stay in a light and airy studio with a potential sea view, and access to a self service kitchen for all guests. Ponte Delgada Marina is also only a 10 minute walk away, offering a wide range of bars and restaurants to choose from. If you fancy venturing out a little further, shopping centres and open beaches can be found after a 5 minute drive.
- Price breakdown:
- Azores April 2016: 14 Night incl. Hotel & Flights only £294
- Travel dates: 16 April 2016 – 30 April 2016
- Length of stay: 14 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 14°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 17°C
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Guest House Casa da Ilha
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 22 reviews
- Location: 10 minute drive from Ponte Delgada Airport
- Destination: Azores, autonomous region of Portugal
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £7 – £8 (rome2rio.com)
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £294 per person based on 2 adults sharing
Check out the flight details here!