Bali is one of the many holiday destinations that we think of as an exotic paradise … but with this great value Trivago and my Flights Fare Finder deal, paradise is right at your finger tips! Check out the deal below..
Your Bali Holiday Package Deal
You will be staying at the Hotel Bali Villa Ubud (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) for 7 blissful nights, on a self catering basis. Just a 10 minute drive from the centre of Ubud itself, the hotel is situated in Pejeng, Gianyar. It is also just 1 hour transfer time from Ngurah Rai International Airport – less time travelling, more time relaxing! The hotel also provides a free scheduled shuttle to Ubud centre, perfect for sightseeing.
- Bali: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £652
- Travel dates: 8th May – 18th May 2016
- Length of stay: 9 Nights (Overnight flight)
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- Airline: China Southern
- Hotel: 4-star Hotel Villa Ubud
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 267 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Bali, Indonesia
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included, can be provided by the hotel or find more transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £652 per person based on 2 adults sharing
If you’re looking for the cheapest flights on your favourite dates check out my Flight Fare Finder. This tool compares all providers to each other and shows you where you can book the cheapest price for your flights.
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour. You’ll find for example cheap tickets for the Blue Lagoon in Iceland and PortAventura in Salou.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)