Indonesia’s most famous island, Bali is home to Hindu mysticism, ancient culture and holds an exotic allure for Westerners who have long been drawn to this gem in the Indonesian Sea.
Bali Holiday Deals With 13 Nights 4* Hotel And Flights, Breakfast Included Only £579 Or 4* Villa With Private Pool For Just £625
These amazing Bali holiday deals give you the option of a private pool, so you can truly experience paradise!
This great deal from Expedia gives you flights to Bali as well as 13 nights in a beautiful 4* villa hotel with breakfast included for just £579, or throw in your own private pool for £625 – a truly fantastic offer for a fortnight of tropical Zen.
Flights are from London Heathrow to Denpasar with China Southern Airlines, although other options are available from London Gatwick at extra cost. Pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel can be requested from the hotel for a surcharge, or check your options here. At roughly £5 for a taxi from the airport to the hotel, either way you’ll get there OK.
The 4* Alam Puri Art Museum, Resort and Spa is a unique and beautiful spot, nestled in the lush Indonesian countryside just a short drive outside of the city of Denpasar. Situated on the river walk, this hotel offers 13 villas, all of which feature thoughtful touches and original artwork to give a certain exotic charm. The hotel also hosts a full-service spa, both outdoor and indoor pools and a restaurant. For a little bit extra (£625 rather than £579) you can treat yourself to a villa with a private pool, along with all the mod-cons found in the other rooms. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor, and it’s easy to see why with it’s relaxing rustic location near the Bali Bird Park and the Bali Zoo, as well as it’s free shopping centre shuttle to help you get out and about and explore.
Nestled by the river in-between bustling Denpasar with it’s legendary market and the ancient and mysterious Ubud, the place where Bali’s rich history and traditions are at their most visible and easy to discover. With beaches in easy striking distances too, as well as natural destinations such as the Bali Bird Park or the Ubud Monkey Forest, along with the awe-inspiring sights of Ubud Royal Palace and many fascinating temples to be explored, this southern corner of Bali truly gives you that tropical paradise experience. With Bali’s famed hospitality and ancient culture, as well as incredible cuisine, these fab Bali holiday deals allow you to experience the Orient without paying top dollar.
- Bali Holiday Deals: 13 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights only £579
- Travel dates: Friday 13th November to Friday 27th November 2015
- Length of stay: 13 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 27°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 27°C
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- Alternative airports: London Gatwick (prices vary)
- Airline: China Southern Airlines
- Hotel: 4* Alam Puri Art Museum Resort and Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 84 reviews
- Location: approx. 6 miles from Ubud Royal Palace
- Destination: Bali
- Meals: Breakfast Included
- Airport transfer in Bali: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel can be requested at extra cost, check your options here
- Rental car: Available on carrentals.co.uk
- Airport parking: check looking4parking for great parking prices
- Price: only £579 per person based on 2 adults sharing