If you’re still looking for a cheap and wonderful holiday, let me inspire you with these deals that I found with the help of my Flight Fare Finder and a cheap hotel deal through Trivago. Spend 6 nights in September in Bangkok with return flights from London Heathrow for only £488 per person! Here are the details:
Your Bangkok Holiday
The hotel deal that I have found is for the 4-star Galleria 10 Sukhumvit, (4/5 on TripAdvisor) which is just a 24 minute drive from the airport. The hotel offers a rooftop swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. All rooms have a modern décor and the non-smoking rooms provide gorgeous views of the city. En suite bathrooms with rain showers are included too. You stay in the real heart of the city which is perfect to explore Bangkok and the surrounding areas. If you need some more inspirations for the best things to do, then check TripAdvisor for example, but I would recommend you to take the chance and to visit the Buddhist temples.
Make the most of this fabulous value Thailand holiday! You need to book the hotel separately on Trivago and the flights through the provider of my Flight Fare Finder. Hope I could inspire you and Happy Holidays :)
- Bangkok Holiday: 6 Nights incl. 4* Hotel with Rooftop Pool & Flights only £488
- Travel dates: Fri 23rd September 2016 – Fri 30th September 2016
- Length of stay: 6 Nights (overnight flight, you arrive on 24th September in Bangkok)
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick or Heathrow
- Airline: Turkish Airlines
- More flight options available!
- Hotel: 4-star Galleria 10 Sukhumvit
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,144 reviews
- Destination: Bangkok, Thailand
- Meals: no meals included
- Airport transfer: Not included, 24 mins by taxi around £4 per way, by train 54 mins average train price £1 (rome2rio.com)
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £537 per person based on 2 adults sharing
How to book this deal:
I’m a blogger who loves to find these deals on the Internet and to share them on my blog. :)
I’m not a travel agent and I’m not working in a travel agency. I do not handle any payments and I do not offer any of the deals. You book all of these deals that I find with the provider who is offering the deal. You just need to follow the link in my post to the provider’s page and there just follow the instructions. :) Feel free to amend any details on the provider’s page to suit it up to your needs.
If you’re looking for the cheapest flights on your favourite dates check out my Flight Fare Finder. This tool compares all providers to each other and shows you where you can book the cheapest price for your flights.
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)