Far in the east of the Caribbean sea lies the magnificent island of Barbados, which will certainly provide you a perfect holiday. Enjoy the sun on the beautiful sandy beach and indulge a cocktail under the palm trees in the Caribbean. This holiday is all about relaxing into the day. You will have a lot of time during your 14 nights stay and therefore take the chance to do some trips on the small island.
Even if Barbados is pretty small compared to other Caribbean destinations, it has surprisingly a lot to offer. So definitely visit the capital Bridgetown and stroll over the 2 large markets there. It might also happen that you’re lucky enough to see some wild vervet monkeys here on Barbados, which are very friendly and trustfully and can even be fed. No matter what you’re going to do here on Barbados, you will certainly spend wonderful days in here that you will never forget.
So if you want to make some new memories, then take a look at the deal of thomascook.com and start with them at the Pirates Inn (85% on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) which is only 100 metres to the peaceful beach and located in the city of Hastings.
You won’t meet any pirates of the Caribbean here, but a relaxing surrounding nestled in tropical flowers and palm trees :) Your accommodation is very cosy for families and couples and restaurants, bars, shops and supermarkets can be reached within a short stroll. So no problem to find yourself a decent place to eat during this self catering holiday. The price of £793 per person is based on 2 adults sharing and includes the stay in the hotel and flights from Manchester. I didn’t select the transfer option on Thomas Cook as you can reach the hotel by bus and by taxi, which would be the cheapest way (get the directions below).
Arr arr matey and happy trrrravels :D
- Barbados Holiday: 14 Nights incl. good Hotel and Flights for only £793
- Travel period: 25/09/2014 – 09/10/2014
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 31°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 27°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 2 star Pirates Inn
- Rating: 85% on TripAdvisor out of 148 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: 100 metres from the beach
- Destination: Barbados
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Barbados: not included. You can book the transfer on Thomas Cook in addition to your booking, but the cheapest way to get to your hotel is by bus and by taxi. Prices are around £5, 1hrs. Taking a taxi for the whole way costs probably around £12 each way.
- Entry: valid passport necessary. More info here.
- Price: only £793 per person based on 2 adults sharing
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click. Therefore please click a second time on the link.
Click here for the Barbados Deal