Hey folks, I tried to find again a favourable way to get to the Caribbean and if you’re spontaneous enough then you’ll have a cheap chance to spend your next holiday in one of the most popular holiday destinations of the world. Therefore I combined a flight bargain on bravofly.co.uk and a hotel bargain on trivago.co.uk. and with this combination it is possible to be 7 nights in Barbados!
The hotel that I’ve chosen for you is the excellent 3 star Palm Garden Hotel (91% on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence 2013). The hotel is located close to the beach and directly in the centre of Worthing. It has a good reputation and you will have an easy way from the airport. You can choose to drive by bus which takes about a 50 minutes drives. But more comfortable and the fastest way would be by taxi. The price for the taxi is around £12.
Look forward to enjoy temperatures of ca. 30°C and water temperatures of pleasantly 26°C to 28°C. Your days will be filled with a lot of sun and everything that you like during your holiday. No matter if you’re looking for a romantic honeymoon, a relaxing retreat or a place to dive and snorkel around… Barbados will leave no wishes unanswered. Hope you like this bargain and have a wonderful holiday on a hammock at the beach sipping some cocktails for me, too :)
Don’t forget that you have to place two different bookings: the flight on bravofly.co.uk and the hotel is on trivago.co.uk.
- Barbados: 7 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights for only £437
- Travel period: 08/05/2014 – 15/05/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 31°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 27°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airline
- Hotel: 3 star Palm Garden Hotel
- Rating: 91% on TripAdvisor out of 46 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: Worthing Beach, approx. 7 miles from the airport
- Destination: Barbados
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Barbados: not included. Your way to the hotel is about 20 minutes from the airport and easiest way is to go by taxi (£12). Public transportation from the airport to Bridgetown by bus line 12D (£1), then the taxi to Worthing (£5).
- Entry: valid passport necessary
- Price: only £437 per person based on two adults sharing