This magnificent island lies in the far east of the Caribbean and provides you certainly a perfect holiday… Barbados! Enjoy the sun on the beautiful sandy beach and indulge a cocktail under the palm trees in the Caribbean. This holiday is all about waking up in a relaxed atmosphere and starting the day slowly and without stress. You will have a lot of time during your 7 nights stay and therefore take the chance to do some trips on the small island. Your hotel is the 2-star Pirates Inn which makes an ideal base to start your Caribbean experience :)
Even if Barbados is pretty small compared to other Caribbean destinations, it has surprisingly a lot to offer. So definitely visit the capital Bridgetown and stroll over the 2 large markets there. It might also happen that you’re lucky enough to see some wild vervet monkeys here on Barbados, which are very friendly and trustfully and can even be fed. No matter what you’re going to do here on Barbados, you will certainly spend wonderful days here that you will never forget.
So if you want to make some new memories, then take a look at the deal of thomascook.com and start to enjoy your holiday at the Pirates Inn (85% on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) which is only 100 metres from the peaceful beach and located in the city of Hastings.
Well, you won’t meet any pirates of the Caribbean here, but an unwinding surrounding nestled in tropical flowers and palm trees :) Your accommodation is very cosy and perfect for families and couples. Restaurants, bars, shops and supermarkets can be reached within a short stroll. So no problem to find yourself a decent place to eat during this self catering holiday.
The price of £569 per person is based on 2 adults sharing and includes the stay in the hotel and flights from Manchester. I didn’t select the transfer option on Thomas Cook as you can reach the hotel by bus and by taxi, which would be the cheapest way (get the directions below).
Arr arr matey and happy trrrravels :D
- Barbados Holiday: 7 Nights incl. good Hotel and Flights for only £569
- Travel period: 09/11/2014 – 16/11/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 31°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 27°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 2-star Pirates Inn
- Rating: 85% on TripAdvisor out of 148 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: 100 metres from the beach
- Destination: Barbados
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Barbados: not included. You can book the transfer on Thomas Cook in addition to your booking, but the cheapest way to get to your hotel is by bus and by taxi. Prices are around £5, 1hrs. Taking a taxi for the whole way costs probably around £12 each way.
- Entry: valid passport necessary. More info here.
- Price: only £569 per person based on 2 adults sharing
Click here (twice) for the Barbados Deal
FYI: Thomas Cook has problems with direct links. So it might happen that the link doesn’t work on the first click. Therefore please click a second time on the link.