Jet off to Barcelona and get indulged in the fantastic atmosphere of the Basque capital in the the north of Spain. Visit the Gothic Quarter, the centre of the city and take a look at the numerous medieval and Roman architecture that shape Barcelona’s panorama. On the picture here you can see Antoni Gaudí’s impressive Sagrada Família reaching out over the city, so that’s definitely a must-see! Art fans should go by the National Museum of Art of Catalonia, which is host to Romanesque and modern paintings. Also don’t miss out on quirky Park Güell (designed by Gaudí as well) from where you have a great view across the city!
Book with bravofly.co.uk and fly with Ryanair from Birmingham to Barcelona (find directions below). Stay at Wilson Boutique Hotel (92% on TripAdvisor) which was awarded a Certificate of Excellence, book that with hrs.com. Free WiFi is available and as a welcome gift you get a bottle of Cava. Great start to a perfect city trip, huh…?!
- Barcelona: 4 Days incl. Hotel and Flights + Bottle of Cava for only £173
- Travel period: 14/05/2014 – 16/05/2014
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Destination: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Wilson Boutique Hotel
- Rating: 92% on TripAdvisor out of 558 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer: train to Pl dels Països Catalans-St, bus to Muntaner Londre (35 mins, £6)
- Price: only £173 per person based on two adults sharing