Barcelona, Europe’s largest metropolis on the Mediterranean coast, the city to thank for World Book Day and the city that has long been considered the best beach city in the world- even National Geographic agree. Here is your chance to finally get to go and explore it!
Your Family Summer Holiday in Barcelona
The deal I have found is available to you on expedia.co.uk for only £272 per person. This includes your 14 Nights 4* Hotel stay and Flights from Glasgow Prestwick. If you wanted to fly from a different airport, I’ve found the same deal but from different places with slightly different prices. So for deals from Belfast, Dublin or Manchester you can just scroll down and see how much they would cost you, obviously feel free to change any of the details!
With this deal you would be staying in the 4* Aparthotel Atenea Valles, which has received an excellent TripAdvisor rating of 4.5/5 as well as being awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2014. You would be staying here on a room-only basis, but it just gives you that much more freedom with your holiday; you could go out for the day and then have some fun somewhere else, like along the coastline.
Being in Barcelona for 2 weeks gives you plenty of time to explore everything that the city has to offer. I would genuinely recommend buying a guide book, just so that you know about every opportunity and you don’t end up missing out on anything because you didn’t book a trip in time or something.
I would really recommend walking around the city centre to find your way around, it’s so beautiful that it’s a shame that people are normally too distracted to appreciate it, so definitely take your time. You also have no excuse not to get your fill of tapas, pintxos and vermouth whilst you’re there. Barcelona is full of fabulous restaurants, you have your pick of hundreds. You won’t be disappointed!
Aside from that, Barcelona is full of amazing artwork, phenomenal views, a deep history, countless churches and some really good places to enjoy a drink or three. There is nothing you can’t do in this amazing city, so what’s stopping you?
- Barcelona Summer Holiday: 14 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £272
- Travel dates: 29/07/2015 – 12/08/2015
- Travel duration: 14 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 29°C
- Airport of departure: Glasgow Prestwick
- alternative airports: Belfast, Dublin or Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Aparthotel Atenea Valles
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 128 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: city centre
- Destination: Barcelona, Spain
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer in Barcelona not included (to see how to get there, click here)
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £272 per person based on 2 adults and 1 child and 1 infant sharing
- Alternative Dates from Glasgow
- Alternative Dates from Belfast
- Alternative Dates from Dublin
- 29/07/2015 – 04/08/2015 (2 adults, 1 child + 1 infant) £306
- Alternative Dates from Manchester
- 29/07/2015 – 04/08/2015 (2 adults, 1 child + 1 infant) £288