In the recent years Barcelona has developed as one of the most popular destination in Spain and attracts many happy travellers. This city is perfect for a little city break where you will be able to visit many famous sights like the Sagrada Familia, the beautiful harbor or the cultural and culinary highlights of Barcelona. There is so much to explore in this city. And even if you’re not a football fan you shouldn’t miss the chance to see the legendary stadium of FC Barcelona the Camp Nou. It has an impressive architecture. So great that I’ve found a super flight bargain and great hotel deal for you, so that you can enjoy Barcelona for only £96 per person:
Book your flights on bravofly.co.uk for only £51 per person! I know it’s unbelievable but true. Then check out the hotel that I’ve found on trivago.co.uk: you spend your Barcelona city break in th 4 star Alimara Bareclona Hotel (79% on TripAdvisor) which has been awarded with a Certificate of Excellence and welcomes you with a modern and functional style with a fitness centre and even a central garden. It is in a quiet surrounding in Barcelona’s Horta district and has a good connection, so that you can easily reach the city centre. The metro station Mundet is just a short stroll away and your gateway to all the important sights here in Barcelona. Have fun!
- Barcelona City Break: 3 Days incl. 4* Hotel and Flights for only £100
- Travel period: 24/06/2014 – 26/06/2014
- Travel duration: 3 Days
- Airport of departure: Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4 star Alimara Barcelona
- Rating: 79% on TripAdvisor out of 416 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Hotel location: approx. miles from city centre
- Destination: Barcelona
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Barcelona not included. Take the train R2 from the airport to Passeig Gracia (£4), then the train L3 to Mundet (£2) and a 300 metres walk.
- Price: only £96 per person based on two adults sharing