Spain’s second most populated city and known to be one of the most architecturally beautiful cities in the world, Barcelona is worth a visit even if only for a few days. A real city that never sleeps with its bustling nightlife and something for everyone, you’re bound to be impressed! Check out this deal I saw on expedia.co.uk, only £250 for 2 people for 4 nights – great right?!
Your Barcelona City Break
You will be leaving from Liverpool John Lennon airport arriving in Barcelona El Prat, just in time for a quick change and a hop onto the quick and efficient Metro for an evening on Las Ramblas! A 1.2km strip with great restaurants, bars, clubs, street performers and a little magic, I definitely recommend you head here for a great night!
With temperatures reaching 18°C even in November, take a trip down to La Barceloneta beach and feel the sand between your toes whilst you enjoy a few beers and some authentic Tapas. You will be staying at The Astoria (4/5 on TripAdvisor) is a relatively modern hotel with a 24 hr front desk and free Wi-Fi throughout, and an onsite Catalan restaurant for when you’re feeling a little peckish! In your double/twin room you can enjoy satellite TV, comfortable beds and air conditioning. Grab this fabulous deal before it’s gone!
- Barcelona City Break: 4 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £126
- Travel dates: 9 Nov 2015 – 13 Nov 2015
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: Liverpool
- Alternative airports: Available at higher prices
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Astoria, Barcelona
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 701 reviews
- Hotel location: 5 minute walk from Diagonal Metro stop/Paseo de Gracia avenue
- Destination: Barcelona, Spain
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £18 – £21 (rome2rio.com)
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Price: only £126 per person based on 2 adults sharing