Barcelona is, perhaps, one of the most popular destinations for any tourist. The warm Catalan city has been able to transform from an industrial centre, to a touristic and cultural city. Walking along its avenues you’ll find the new structures of architectural experimentation and symbolising the desire for modernity, expressed only further by the district of Sant Marti, housing skyscrapers that have changed the face of the city.
Barcelona isn’t only modernity: the works of Antonio Gaudi are present in every corner of the city, and symbols such as the Sagrada Familia or the Montjuic are visited daily by thousands of people. It’s also definitely worth mentioning that nightlife characterises the capital of Cataliona: walk on the Rambla until late evening with a glass of wine, or maybe enjoying tapas is an experience that has to be had. Are you ready to catapult yourself into this metropolis? Read about this offer!
4* City Break in Barcelona
The deal I have found you is available on wowcher.co.uk for just £79 per person. This includes your 2 Night 4* Hotel stay and Flights from a London Airport. It’s the perfect way for you to explore this thriving metropolis, but in an affordable way.
With this deal you will be staying in the 4* Senator Hotel, which has received a good TripAdvisor rating of 4/5. You’ll be staying here on a room-only basis, but I think it’s perfect because it gives you the chance to go and explore the stunning city and all the local delicacies. This hotel is centrally located, so it’s the perfect way for you to discover what the city has to offer.
- Barcelona City Break: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £79
- Travel dates: select dates from 03/02/2015 – 30/04/2015
- Travel duration: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative airports: London Southend, London Luton or London Stansted
- Hotel: 4* Senator Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 693 reviews
- Hotel location: centrally located
- Destination: Barcelona, Spain
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer in Barcelona not included (to see how to get there, click here)
- Price: only £79 per person based on 2 adults sharing