Who needs an excuse to go and discover one of the most exciting, cultural and beautiful cities in Europe? Well this deal to Barcelona is definitely for you, it is the affordable way to see the city and stay there in style!
Book your Barcelona Winter Break today!
You will be staying in the spacious 4* Senator Barcelona Spa Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) for 2 nights, on a room only basis – don’t worry about going hungry though, the main shops, bars and restaurants are just 15 minutes away in the city centre. This hotel is super chill, with a rooftop pool, Turkish baths, hot tubs, Roman and Indian baths, ice caves and a sauna – the only question is, where to start!?
If you don’t fancy venturing out for a bite to eat, the hotel’s restaurant offers a varied buffet breakfast and show cooking on an evening. You’ll definitely have a good night’s sleep here too, with a pillow menu on offer and full soundproofing in all rooms – bliss!
- Barcelona Winter Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £78.50 pp!
- Provider: Hotel through Trivago and flights through Flight Fare Finder
- Travel dates: 26-28 January 2017 (more dates in January and February available)
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Glasgow
- Alternative airports: Birmingham (£40 pp), Liverpool (£44 pp), East Midlands (£46 pp), Manchester (£50 pp), London Stansted (£56 pp), Edinburgh (£70 pp), Belfast (£110 pp)
- Hotel: 4* Senator Barcelona Spa Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,217 reviews
- Destination: Barcelona, Spain
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find average transfer prices here (£2 – £4 at time of print – rome2rio.com)
- Price: only £68 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.