Brash Benidorm is an extremely popular area for mass tourism due to its two wide sandy beaches and the high-rise development that backs them. Although it’s in Spain, not a word of Spanish is spoken there, which is one reason why everyone visits; it’s extremely easy to meet new people there who share a common language! Benidorm is, of course, family-friendly, and is a fantastic place for kids and young adults because of the wide range of theme parks to choose from!
Book your Benidorm Break today!
Located on the Calle Esperanto, the Amalia Apartments (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) are the perfect place to stay on your Benidorm Break! First and foremost, dogs are allowed! So if they feel like joining you in the scorching sun, feel free to bring them! There’s also a pool, a bar, a lounge, and WiFi (at an extra cost), so you’ll be able to keep in touch with your friends and family in the cold, rainy UK :) The service is also fantastic, and there are multilingual staff just in case you do want to practice your Spanish (seeing as you’re in Spain)!
I found this deal for you on Loveholidays!
- Benidorm Break: 3 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £96 pp
- Travel dates: 13-16 December 2016
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative airports: Bristol (£3 more expensive pp)
- Hotel: Amalia Apartments
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 60 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Benidorm
- Meals: Self-catering
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £96 per person based on 2 adults sharing